Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh oh! IPhone Is Not Good?

Month ago I kept on thinking of whether I should buy the new IPhone. Today I read the news about people complaining from the latest 3G mobile phones to T-mobile (the only distributor of Iphone in the Netherlands). The complaints are related to coverage, not to the gadgets or accessories. On reading the article further on we conclude that the problem is not limited to services in the Netherlands - this has been emphesized strongly by T-Mobile, but also the same problem exists with the coverage with US users subscribed to AT&T.

I think I have to wait, or quit thinking about buying this new technology in the first place. My old GSM can do the job for me... unless... this is some sort of a new propaganda for IPhone to be on the headline news?

No comments: