Tuesday, September 19, 2006

First Post First

After reading and reading blogs almost for the whole day, this is my first post on my own blog. I couldn't stop myself from smiling for having to choose the name "mix mode" for my blog, becuase I got that kind of feeling when I read all these opinions from the different people all around the different countries in the world. I am really feeling this mix mode type of thing at the moment: happy to share these words on the internet; sad because of some comments that make some people stupid; proud that there are very relatively young boys and girls who can debate, well, discuss universal issue like experienced ones; angry because there is no fair in some of the postings and some of the comments on other posting!

In fact, the world has the perfect ingridients to become the "mix mode" place, but I am not going to talk about this now... I hope I will find time tomorrow to do that

No comments: