Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sarah Palin: Bad Disney Movie

This is the view of Actor Matt Damon on the U.S. V.P. candidate Sarh Palin. Why there are so many people dislike that woman? Why Europe want Obama to be the next U.S. president - well, those Dutch female politicians might be an exception, but there is a feeling of fear from a reality where McCain and Palin winning elections!

I wonder if awareness among Americans (including celebrities such as Damon) is now bigger than before that the country wants someone who could really make changes and not amend to the mistakes of the past.

2 comments:

Jaime Randle said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I think so many people have taken issue with Palin because she is simply just NOT a good choice! John McCain just plucked any ol' woman out of a hat to appease female voters who supported Clinton. For further proof, see the video I posted here: http://jaimerandle.blogspot.com/2008/09/what-h-e-double-hockey-sticks-is-going.html

MixMax said...

Wondering why you moved to the Netherlands, now I know the reason!! :)
No just kidding

Thanks for the link, and it makes me wondering more and more the language and the attitude I am reading here and there about how people like you and your fellow Americans feel towards Palin. It is not dislike based on the atmosphere of the elections or something similar. Jaime, there is a feel of fear, and I am not exagerated if I say "terrified".