Friday, October 10, 2008

Facebook: Blocked From Adding More Friends

This post is not about bashing Facebook or something, It seems that I am not the only one, Gula is one of those having problem adding more people to his profile. Everytime I try to add a new friend I receive the message about approaching the limit for adding freinds!

My problem is worse, because Gula has over 450 friends, while I only have above 80!!!!!!!

Does Facebook believe in the say: Be selective in making friends with others?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the review kiwi said...

hi there just passing through, nice post, made me lol, hopefully that will happen to me on facebook one day too, lol. Have a good one!

MixMax said...

It is indeed funny, Abbey and Filmkiwi, but it is also very frustrating experience that you would be banned or blocked at any minute :)

MixMax said...

For those who are having this problem, after sometime I found out that the cause of this message because too many friends were added at the same time. the solution to this is to stop adding friends, those new friends confirm your request for friendship and by that this warning will not be displayed again.